- CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE A MY ROTARY ACCOUNT. NOTE: THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU ENTER IN STEP 4 MUST BE THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED WHEN YOU JOINED YOUR CLUB. THAT EMAIL ADDRESS WAS ENTERED BY THE CLUB INTO DACDB (BELOW), THAT IN TURN PROVIDED IT TO ROTARY INTERNATIONAL (RI). THAT IS HOW RI CONFIRMS YOU ARE THE ONE CREATING YOUR ACCOUNT.
- CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO ENTER GOALS AND PROJECTS IN RCC.
2. DACDB - LOGIN AND PASSWORD RESET
- GO TO https://www.dacdb.com/SecLogin.cfm TO LOGIN.
- YOUR USER ID IS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS USED IN DACDB.
- YOUR PASSWORD IS USUALLY YOUR ROTARY INTERNATIONAL NUMBER ON YOUR ROTARIAN MAGAZINE LABEL (THE NUMBERS BETWEEN #0 AND 0#). IN SOME CASES, IT MAY BE YOUR LAST NAME.
- YOU CAN ALSO EITHER CLICK ON 'FORGOT PASSWORD' ON THE LOGIN PAGE, OR CLICK HERE TO ENTER YOUR USER ID, TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD.
- YOU CAN ALSO CLICK HERE FOR DACDB LOGIN HELP.
--- For a map of where our clubs meet, click here.
for Administrative and DACdb questions
Wally Olson, District Secretary
240-446-8411 cell/text, email@example.com.
Phil Volponi, District Treasurer
704-574-0439 cell/text, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make checks for the District out to Rotary International District 7680, and mail them to:
Rotary International District 7680
P.O. Box 79132, Charlotte, NC 28271
Please clearly indicate the purpose (and Rotary year if applicable) in the Note field of the check, or in an attached note or letter. Please include your contact information.
Website design, content
Mike Walker, District Governor, 2020-2021
704-589-2754 cell/text, email@example.com.
Jenny Kendrick, Newsletter Editor and District Webmaster
Submitting articles for the District Newsletter
Jenny Kendrick, Newsletter Editor
Finding other Rotarians and District leaders
DISTRICT LEADERSHIP: Please click here for our District leaders.
ALL ROTARIANS: Members can get more detailed contact information on ALL Rotarians and District leaders by clicking on 'DACdb Login' here or at the top right corner of any page on this website. DACdb Login:
1. If you get logged into the older version of DACdb, click on one of these two tabs, both on the far left at the top:
- the Find tab, for contact information on any Rotarian in the District (and Rotarians across the country by clicking on 'Global' at the top), or
- the Home tab, then 'District LEADERSHIP', for detailed contact information for the leadership team.
2. If you get logged into the new, more modern looking version of DACdb, you may not readily see the Find button. To do so, click on the District tab at the top. An array of buttons should appear under the heading ROTARY DISTRICT 7680 FUNCTIONS.
To add buttons to the array, including the Find button if not there, click on the Configuration wheel in the top right. Drag the buttons up you want to appear.
To have a button appear under My DISTRICT Shortcuts on the left side of the Home and My Data tabs, make it one of the first 6 buttons. You should do this for the Find button. You can drag and drop to rearrange buttons.
You can repeat this process for the My Club tab at the top.
NOTE: District Leadership now has a link on the left side of the District tab.