PUBLIC IMAGE &
ROTARY BRAND CENTER
PEOPLE OF ACTION CAMPAIGN
Public relations efforts are vital to Rotary’s continued growth and service. Creating a positive image for Rotary is the responsibility of every Rotarian, both locally and globally.
It is important to have signs where you meet, and especially for all permanent service projects.
Rotary's 56 page Voice and Visual Identity Guidelines has a wealth of information on logo colors, how to use Rotary branding, and much more.
Whether you’re new to promoting Rotary or a seasoned PR pro, tools are available at the Rotary Brand Center at https://brandcenter.rotary.org/en-GB. It is also accessible under the Member Center tab on My Rotary. Both will require you sign in.
- Learn to write an effective press release.
- Get tips on working with the media.
- Learn how to use nontraditional and new media tools to promote Rotary.
- Find tips on how to measure the success of your campaign to better prepare for future efforts.
- Download images, videos, ads, logos, branding guidelines, Rotary key messages and resources.
- Get the latest Rotary branding materials, that should be used for all Rotary communications, signs, etc.
Great videos from our 17-District Zone 33 on Membership, Public Image, The Rotary Foundation, and more.
'PEOPLE OF ACTION' CAMPAIGN
Learn how to design your own 'People of Action' ads like the ones here, with your pictures:
- The Rotary Brand Center, with the latest on public image and branding. https://brandcenter.rotary.org/en-GB
- Rotary’s People of Action campaign, with great ideas for promoting Rotary’s advertising campaign. https://www.rotary.org/en/help-launch-new-global-ad-campaign-people-action
Rotary recently introduced our latest global public image campaign: People of Action. This campaign brings the Rotary story to life in a way that narrows the gap between public awareness and understanding.
The People of Action campaign communicates the essence of Rotary and reflects our values, such as:
- We build lifelong relationships.
- We honor our commitments.
- We connect diverse perspectives.
- We apply our leadership and expertise to solve social issues.
It tells our story in our own voice, which is:
- Smart — we are insightful and discerning.
- Compassionate — we tackle community challenges with empathy and understanding.
- Persevering — we find lasting solutions to systemic problems.
- Inspiring — we encourage others to take action, conveying hope, enthusiasm, and passion.
As a Rotarian, you’re also a brand ambassador. You can tell the story of Rotary and how we are people of action in communities worldwide.